Thank you for your interest in Vallejo City Unified School District!
We’re glad you’ve chosen Vallejo City Unified School District (VCUSD) for your student’s education.
At VCUSD, we offer innovative technology and hands-on lessons in our classrooms, leadership programs, and nationally accredited workforce academies. Our more than 20 schools are filled with caring educators who will help your child strive for a bright future.
We look forward to meeting the newest member of our learning community! Here’s how to get started...
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email VCUSD firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Register New Students (Transitional Kindergarten-12th grade)
1. Find Your Neighborhood School
2. Collect the Required Documents and Information
3. Sign Up Your Student on Aeries
Additional Enrollment Options
- Vallejo City Unified School District (VCUSD) provides several preschool programs for children under kindergarten age. Each program has unique eligibility requirements. More information on enrolling your child is available on our Child Development Program page.
- VCUSD also has four lottery schools--Elmer Cave Language Academy, Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy, Mare Island Health and Fitness Academy, and Vallejo Charter School. In order to attend one of these schools, you must participate in the lottery. To learn more about the four schools and the process of enrolling, visit our Lottery Schools page.
An Intra-District transfer refers to currently enrolled Vallejo City Unified School District (VCUSD) students who would like to transfer to another VCUSD school other than the one assigned to their home address.
An Inter-District transfer is used when families wish to enroll their student(s) in a school district other than the one assigned to their home address. This applies to students trying to transfer into and out of Vallejo City Unified School District.
If you have any questions regarding the transfer process, please email email@example.com.