The Special Education department and the Vallejo City Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) provide leadership to schools so that all students will have educational success. We help ensure that Vallejo's students with special needs are given the support they need in general education and can also access, as needed, a continuum of specialized instruction through their Individualized Education Program (IEP). As per Federal Law, specialized instruction should always meet the unique needs of the student, in all areas of suspected disability, and be reasonably calculated to provide educational benefits in the least restrictive environment.
Community Advisory Committee
Please see the contact information below for assistance with registration, transportation, interpreters, and records request.
Phone: 707-556-8921 x50130
- 2021-22 Extended School Registration
- Special Education Infant & Preschool Assessment Application - English
- Special Education Infant & Preschool Assessment Application - Spanish
- Exceptional Tots Program
- Special Education Private School Assessment Application - English
- Special Education Private School Assessment Application - Spanish
- Notice of Public Hearing: Special Education Annual Service and Budget Plans for 2022/2023
- Aviso de Audencia Publica: Servicio Anual y Planes Presupuestales de Educación Especial para el 2022/2023
- 2022/2023 Special Education Annual Service and Budget Plan
- Access to College Disability Services
- Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities