Skip To Main Content

Records Requests

Student Records

If you are a current or former student of Vallejo City Unified School District and need a transcript for a job application or for continuing your education, place an order for transcripts or other student-related records.

Please note, student records are not public records.

Order Student Records

Public Records Act Request

This information is designed to help government agencies, the media and the private citizens to access public records related to Vallejo City Unified School District. To submit a request for any public records or to find more information, visit Public Records.

Please note, public records are not student records.

Request Public Records