Skip To Main Content

Rent Our Facilities

The Vallejo City Unified School District makes school and athletic facilities available for rental when not used for school purposes.

Corbus Field


All groups must pay for custodial fees outside of normal work hours. Additional time must be added to the event for custodial time to open and close facilities. Large events may require additional custodians. Site safety will be required for groups exceeding 100 participants. The number of site safety employees required will be determined by the group size and activity. Food service staff is required for all kitchen use. 

All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit to use a school facility. The civic permits website can process permit applications online.

Apply For a Civic Permit
Facilities Use Fees