Complete the volunteer application online.
- The application requires your TB clearance date. The form will be collected once you have completed the paperwork process.
- Print the forms from the link shown after your application is submitted. If you do not have access to a printer, please stop by Human Resources to pick up a copy.
Note: If you answered “yes” to any question regarding your background, you will need to provide a written statement including your circumstances, dates, names, cause, and sentence or fine etc. If you fail to send the written statement, it will delay your process and possibly stop you from becoming a volunteer.
The statement can be sent to HR@vcusd.org with the subject "Volunteer Background Statement."
Notes for parent/guardian volunteers only:
Print and use forms in the link:
· Request for Live Scan Form (Required Document)
· Next steps: After Live Scan Instruction
These forms allow you to be fingerprinted at the Live Scan location below. If you do not have access to a printer, please visit Human Resources for the required documents needed to complete your fingerprints.
There is no fee for parents/guardians to fingerprint. The fee is billed to VCUSD.
- 3505 Sonoma Blvd Ste. 20, Vallejo, CA 94590
- 101 W American Canyon Rd, American Canyon, CA 94503
If you choose to be fingerprinted at a location that is not listed above, the rolling fee will vary based on the location and will be an out-of-pocket expense.
Notes for contractors and community members only:
- The department or site you are working with must send an email to HR with your information.
- HR will contact you to schedule your appointment to process your fingerprints and collect your paperwork. If you would like to go to an outside location, please print the forms in the application after you submit it. This will be an out-of-pocket expense and the fees will vary.
District cost for fingerprints: $32 for DOJ
Outside cost: $32 for DOJ and a rolling fee that will vary at different locations.