Student Records

  • To provide a higher quality of customer service as well as a more secure service to our students, parents, universities, colleges, technical schools, government agencies, legal offices, and third-party verification companies, transcript and student record requests must be submitted online using ScribOrder from Scribbles, our automated student record request system.

    Please note the information below:

    • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during business hours.
    • When ordering records, they will be sent electronically unless specified in the special instructions field or if your college does not accept electronic transcripts.
    • Please allow up to five business days for processing records requests from the 2004-05 year to the present. All other records will be processed within 20-30 business days.   
  • Transcripts and Student Records Requests

  • Fees

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

  • Special Education Records

  • Diplomas

  • California State Bill 172 (SB172)

  • GED Transcripts

  • California High School Proficiency Exam (CHPSE)

  • ACT and SAT Scores

  • AP Test Scores

  • Subpoenas

Contact Us

  • For information about Hogan High School or Franklin Middle School, please contact us

    To follow up on records requests placed online, please check your order status here.

    For other school districts requesting records, please contact the last school of attendance. Please find a list of contact information for all VCUSD schools here